Sunday, March 06, 2011

shopping

I THINK MY PAY JUST CAME IN.
BUT, I REALLY GOTTA CONTROL MY SPENDING )):

i kept thinking, i haven't been spending much on online shopping & neither have i bought stuff from stores as well. much stuff. i guess necessities do cost a lot ): my facial washes, makeup remover, blackhead remover,...

& i guess i'll be spending more on arnicare too. what's that? i don't know. it's supposedly supposed to help me get rid of my bruises really quickly.

ohwell, window shopping i guess.



SIGH, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY NAIL POLISH :D

pretty pretty covers!



LOVE SKIRTS. not that i always wear them, but i'm a total sucker for tight & short ones AND OH, maxi skirtsssss. love prints too, floral prints especially! they can't be too big too, otherwise it'll really be auntie-ish.


i've always wanted a playsuit. don't know whether can i pull it off since i'm short.


& OHHH, MAXI DRESSES. both dresses remind me of may's maxi dress! the one when she wore to her bf's ocs ball.


i like this just because it's blue :D

OMG. this is still here? total sucker for togas/one shoulder.


this reminds me, i gotta get a new jacket/windbreaker. i think the gym people are sick & tired of seeing my orange adidas & white nike windbreakers already.

oh well, save $$$ for stupid public transport. gah-ment,could you for once listen to the people? public transport in singapore is really expensive. you want to reduce the number of vehicles on the road? stop increasing coe prices & such AND start lowering public transport fares! $10 lasts me for ABOUT THREE DAYS ONLY! sighh, wish i could fly.

No comments: