Tuesday, July 06, 2010

GOD

i just wanna say how awesome God is.

like today, after my run, i was so thirsty that i just took any drink from my fridge & took a few sips. a few seconds later, i felt really hot, scratchy, itchy & burning. i thought it was because of the run, so i didn't think much of it. only when i sat down in front of my computer, i started to feel that my head was really itchy. then my ears became itchy & then my chest became itchy. i decided, maybe it's because of the sweat that's why i feel scratchy & so i just tolerated the itchy-ness. i don't usually scratch my mosquito bites too. i usually force myself not to scratch itchy areas.

& then i couldn't take it anymore, cause i couldn't feel my thumbs. both of my hands were swelling red! i decided to take a look in the mirror. GASP! my face was red, my neck was red,my chest was red! i immediately went to shower. saw that my whole body was R.E.D! i was like screaming inside my head.

then, i just calmed myself down & started to pray. i prayed for a miracle. i was really really desperate for one. i prayed for God's healing hands upon me. i closed my eyes & prayed really really hard. i know that miracles required faith, & at that moment, i had TONS OF FAITH in the Lord cause i was THAT desperate for healing.

a few minutes later, i could see the redness on my body fading & my face wasn't hot anymore. but my hands were still swelling & i still couldn't feel my thumbs. a few more minutes later, when i was done with shower, redness COMPLETELY GONE, left with the numbness in my thumbs. now, just a bit of soreness in my hands & i believe that it'll be all gone by TOMORROW! (:

that's how awesome God is! :D

& what did i drink? (:
nope, it wasn't ribena. ribena only gives me purple spots.
i had,
BLACKCURRANT DRINK

hahahahaha, i think i had better go to the doctor's soon to find out what exactly in those purple fruits am i allergic to.
do you know that everyone's allergic to something? it's just that they have not encountered it yet.

No comments: