Wednesday, July 07, 2010

friends from not so long ago

went to town today after work to wait for steph. & I met many people from Fairfield & Pioneer. here's the list:
- Danny
- Hazel
- Lydia
- Lincoln
- Amanda
- Cheryl
this is a lot of people considering the fact that the people I now meet are arranged/planned.

sigh,did some shopping today. I want more $$$ )): I wish I could sell my drawings/doodles/sketches/inspirations somehow. I gotta get new canvas shoes & a new backpack & TOPS/BLOUSES/SHIRTS. I realize that most of my tops are really basic. I hate ruffles,don't really suit lace.

shopping with steph today made me wanna earn more $$$ in the future. that means more money into the offertory bag! & then our church building plans might finally be finalized & there'll be bigger budgets for mission trips! SIGH. I wanna get like a real good fountain pen. I think I'll create a handwriting just for that fountain pen & create art with that inky fountain pen (: I can imagine it nowww. I can totally picture portraits,trees,being drawn with that fountain pen,sighhh.

damn you bruise,now I can't wear short shorts

No comments: