Monday, March 01, 2010

don't lose hope on me

1. swimming with mel
sigh, just a few hours of swimming can make cause me to feel totally exhausted ))): am i unfit again? i fell asleep during the movie, UP, that we were watching. i had fun exercising my legs & arms. HAHAHAHA. must make sure both sides are equally developed. i'm really tired EVERDAY now. eyebags getting bigger the second.

2. work
sigh, i almost got a lecture from the guy boss on saturday ))): omg, it's not like i'm THAT slow. i'm just more cautious & meticulous. it's not my pet, it's OTHER people's pet. i have to take exteremely good care of their prized possesion. favourite part of my job, is bathing the animals :D i think tomorrow, i'll just try to speed up my work & clean the cages. i still love doing this regardless of the super inflexible work schedule. pray i don't get fired or anything. but if i really do, then i will work at an animal clinic, then resend my resume to the zoo.

3. diet
HAHAHAHAHAHA, mel's sticking to that non-carbo diet & i'm not. it's tough working & sticking to that diet cause i can't really be that picky now that i can't buy my own food. my bosses help me settle lunch. oh, i still owe them $3 for that prawn hokkein mee.

4. God
sigh, i think i'm straying further & further away from God. i've got to resist the temptations that satan's minions have set out & all you people must too.

No comments: