Wednesday, February 18, 2009

UPDATE

UPDATE FIONA!
there's simply no time to blog ever since turning J2 ): i've been sleeping LATE again. i know i'm not supposed to do that anymore, but i can't help it. i promised myself to be dilligent, study AT LEAST an hour despite being so tired after trainings. i sleep like 2pm plus plus and wake up at like 5.30am everyday. it's CRAZY. burnt out TODAY, didn't go to school. even though having more sleep today, i still have HUMONGOUS EYE BAGS ): everyday i look into the mirror & i'm disgusted with my eyebags ): the only day of rest for me, is SUNDAY. i feel disappointed with myself for sleeping during classes & lectures. it's really tough for me to stay awake, really. i really thank the girls in my class, cause whenever i fall asleep, they're nice enough to wake me up when there's stuff to copy, let then let me sleep again. as almost all my teachers have changed since last year, i didn't want to fall asleep during any of their classes. SO FAR, only 1 lesson which i have fallen asleep in & that's physics.

REPLIES:
benedict: did lateral pulldowns, 110lbs, but decreased to 90lbs, so that i don't exactly 'fly up' with the bar
yuanhao: yay, thanks for your concern. i will take good care of my health (hopefully)
benjamin: haha, there will be a flower waiting for you again if you do come to my school.
edwin: so, what do you think of our juniors so far? there's like an almost equivalent of guys & girls (: yayy, hurray!

No comments: