Sunday, September 28, 2008

my aye

shit. i think i've got a bloody eye infection. AGAIN. have been wearing my spectacles the whole week for promos & they are such a HINDRANCE. they keep falling off my nose & it clogs up my pores so i don't wear them during the papers itself, i put on & take it off as when i like to & most importantly to check the time.

it's really great that the hall's air-conditioned now cause most of my papers are like in the afternoon & walking to school under the freaking hot sun makes me perspire. however, after awhile in the hall, it gets cold (:

carmen was telling me after geography paper that like practially the whole hall was looking at me refill my correction tape cause it was noisy. haha! :D i ran out so duh, refill? my chocolate pencil box can't contain another correction tape, so luckily i bought the refill.

the papers so far, are like do-able, like i'm more confident about them then midyears. midyears was totally bleah. i seriously do want to score & get promoted. WHO wants to retain? 1 paper left! physics paper 1!

No comments: