Friday, September 12, 2008

IPOD

GUESS WHAT?
Apple just released a new generation of ipod nanos!
IN 9 SEXY COLOURS!

whee, i want! ever since i lost my green ipod nano last year, my music life has been totally dreary, studying just isn't the same. travelling home is just sooo boring. music spices up my life. the orange looks really great, & so does the yellow.




features:
1. 9 amazing rocking colours!
2. the 'GENIUS' feature whereby it smartly selects another song that goes great with the current song.
3. like the ipod touch, it has the tilt motion whereby you can view albums and select them.
4. the new SHAKE feature (like in the SONY ERICSSON phones), whereby you shake your ipod & it shuffles the songs. whee, random music.
5. cool games
6. like the previous generation ipod nano, you can watch movies on it too but better, cause the screen's larger now.
7. & i think it's cheaper than those previous generations

the badside:
1. not touch screen
2. the black nano is only available in the 16GB
3. no radio (:
HOWEVER,


the iphone still rocks (: the only pity thing is that the camera SUCKS.

THIS, is what i really really really really want :D


the fantastic-awesome-superb-lovely-sexy-great-best-hot-ultimate thing that anyone could possible have.
all those really cute widgets you can add in, the great touchscreen feature.

oh, going to school today, I SAW SO MANY PEOPLE USING TOUCHSCREEN electronics. from pdas to phones to the ipod.

been doing pullups & pushups like everyday. 100 each (:(:(:(: so proud of myself, but i don't like the shape that my arms are like developing. ):): seriously, after this 2 years of canoeing, this new life of fitness CANNOT STOP, if not i'll just turn into a pile of fats. i think canoeing has like inducted this 'health-freak' thingy into me. even my friends, the people around me are all like super wary of me & it. like a few days ago, example:
connie: fiona!
me: what?
c: you break your food ban already?
me: huh? what? NO!
c: you can eat this meh?
me: yeah, biscuit mah, chipsmore. is chipsmore fried? no right?
c: you can eat biscuits?
me: YES!!
c: you can eat chocolates?
me: YES!!
this happens like EVERYTIME, EVERYWHERE I GO. everybody will be like: 'fiona! you break your foodban already?!'

BASICALLY, no FRIED, SPICY, ICECREAM, CARBONATED DRINKS, JUNKFOOD (CHIPS).

school now is quite okay, now that training's based on self-discipline. everyone in the school seems to be like studying for their life. i'm taking a break now :D

i fall asleep less often in classes & lectures, i ask questions more often now. i have an awesome tuition teacher. i eat less. i study more. i sleep less, sleep late, wake up early. i love my classmates, especially the 8 girls :D i still have flu. i still shit. i carry a small chocolate pencil case. i'm running broke. i do my homework consistently. i gossip less (:

nobody wants to retain, so do I. i must get promoted, i must do well.
concentrate fiona, concentrate.

on the starpodium (:

No comments: