Friday, January 11, 2008

homework!

darn, homework just keeps on piling up! i know it's just the PAE period & the teachers are like doing their best to help us? so that when some of us go JC's we won't have much to catch up. with the coming up of more meeting for the bible study thingy on thurs & saturday, it'll be like so hard to commit. sacrificing a thursday night? if jiansheng's dad wouldn't have given us a lift, i would be like dying today? i usually try my best not to fall asleep during lessons. & this saturday thingy, ahh, i really do want to know more about God, but sherwin's getting married, CNY's coming, there's like so much to prepare! argh, homework. SO irritating.

anyway, i was like LOST in MI cause i was like late. & i didn't know where my class was. i forgot the class that my class uses for IRP. while wandering, i met my OGL aaron, he just laughed at me being lost?? i then realised that i had my hp, so i smsed carmen where the class was. today's a bad day. being late for MI starting from next week = staying back for the whole of the day till 6pm.

i do love MI, but i'm SO not staying there. & why do most MI people think i'm attached? do i look like i have a boyfriend? HELLO! it's good being single? anyway, i went back to fairfield today. i soo miss redcross. i soo miss fairfield. i soo miss the teachers. i soo miss my friends.

i need my saturdays to sleeep in! yawns.

No comments: