Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HOKAY.

i believe i've cried enough for & about the olevel results already. thinking back about it, i'm just laughing about the thought of the number of tissues i used. not one box, in fact, more than that. i'm just really thankful for my brother, he was there to comfort me (:

there's no point mooching around being sad & all, all i've got to say is, whatever JC God puts me in, i'm fine with it. i'm still going ahead with my appeal,, if i don't get it, they i'm still fine with that. i know i WILL CRY cause i'll be disappointed, can't help it.

i still can't handle disappointment & one-to-one talks with elders. i'm quite vulnearable at these times.

ANYWAY, GROSS! the stalkers were at my block downstairs yesterday! YUCK YUCK YUCK! my daddy, sister & brother were coming home & then my brother saw that the two stalkers were at the lift landing loitering around, then he shouted at them & they ran! my daddy went down again sometime later & came up miffed. i know he loves me, & wants me to be safe. this IDIOTIC SICK THING, has been going on since i was sec2, i've told the teachers but they can't do ANYTHING.

i don't feel safe anymore. people have told me to get boyfriends/lesbian girlfriends/become a gangster, it ALL DOESN'T WORK. i seriously wonder what's going on in their SICKO MINDS.

ANYWAY, i'm tired :D

No comments: