Tuesday, November 20, 2007

BACK for awhile

lemme see.
ever since the olevels ended, everything has seemed to pass me by in flurries.
firstly, council chalet
secondly, sacking of my maid
thirdly, holiday to genting
fourthly, leaving for japan.
in between those event, more happened. not going to elaborate, too lazy.
anyway,
I'M BACK! :):):):)
i'm sure that gina is equally sad that we both couldn't go for the council farewell. she had to go japan, & me to genting.


just a few random photos:

in genting. A ROCK.


delectable treats!


3 families


a break.


on the pirate ship!


on a dark misty night


my bro&me


joanna&gary!! showercaps!


gary&jeanette! a trick with the camera.



the darling seniors of the projects department


sleeping beauty hisyam


squashed yilnig by my haivanias slipper


a whole deck of cards


yiling gina may. i consider them... as my best friends :)

No comments: