Saturday, April 07, 2007

fantastic!

i really love my girls! they are simply the best! thanks sihui, shuyi, yiling and allicia!

yesterday
packed my stuff hurriedly. had a super light breakfast and started my fasting at 11am. that means i can break fast at 5pm. fasting for good friday. i know felt real hungry around 3pm. went to church. 12pm-2pm. then daddy fetched me and my girls to swissotel the stamford. room 2763. my mother had booked a hotel for me as to celebrate my birthday in advance. she's so sweet. dumped our stuff in the hotel room, took pictures, lazed around and the girls bought this 108 pcs puzzle for me. SO CUTE.

left the room around 5pm. we went to vivo and that's where my surprises started. the girls had planned the whole day of events for me. they made me cover my eyes and yiling placed her hands over my eyes so i couldn't see. i know we're at the rooftop of vivocity. i know i walked some distance and i seriously felt stupid. haha. yiling then released her hands i saw that i was in front of marche. i was so happy and touched! the surprise was that they were treating me to marche! ahh. i was elated. it turned out that my church's YE was there having their dinner as well. when we got a seat, they were about to leave.

the marche at vivocity was seriously small. sigh. we had tons of food and a snapple each. not that filling for me. total: $69.15. for five of us. yummy food. then on to my next surprise. it was a river taxi ride at the singapore river. the view was just fanta-bulous. i was just soaking it in. the taxi uncle actually thought that we were from vietnam and kept telling us to take photo take photo. he was really nice.

next surprise: i was the last to shower. i went in. i came out. there was a cake and balloons which decorated the room. the girls did it. they began to sing me a birthday song again. haha. i was seriously shocked. i wasn't expecting it at all. they had bought a mrs. fields brownie cake and a let's party balloons. ate cheezels too.

the surprises ended there. during every sleepover, there's this tradition that we'll carry out and that is revealing our secrets. our deepest and darkest secrets. there were so many revelations. we were laughing away most of the time. we know now yiling's secrets. boy oh boy. aren't they shocking. we kinda knew all of shuyi's. sihui and allicia's were interesting but not as yiling's and they soon fell asleep. -_-" leaving shuyi, yiling and me to continue talking.

as for my secrets, the past has seriously caught up to me. during the in-between period, there were many fishes that swam up to me and i've caught a few. the deep impact that he left in me was deep. i've been putting him away everytime and i believed that it was gone till last night. the girls suspected something. anyway, what's past is past. i am putting it away again and going for the new fish in the sea. the girls KNOW EVERYTHING.

slept at 3.30am the next day.

today
woke up at 9am cause sihui was awakened by her hp's call from her mother. sihui flung open the curtains and the light was quite blinding. we ate cup noodles, finished up the cake. SO SWEET. checked out of the hotel and daddy sent us girls home. whee. so tired. tried to do my amaths. so tough. i can't really get the differentiation of those trigonometrical functions. fell asleep and woke up at 7pm. currently, in front of the computer waiting for my dinner. HUNGRY.

tomorrow will be a good day. why? because Christ has risen from the dead. yesterday was good friday and tomorrow would be easter. whee! praise God for he is good!

pictures will be up sometime later :) this is certainly the best birthday present EVER. sihui, allicia, yiling and shuyi, you need not get me a birthday present for THIS IS IT. you have already spent SO MUCH on me. the puzzles, the treat, the cake, the balloons, your rides, anything else? love you guys tons!

No comments: