Thursday, September 22, 2005

music lesson

haha. music lesson is not music lesson. because i don't get to use the computer at home. i can only use it during music lessons and IS lessons. damn. haha. i slept at 12.10am today and woke up at 5.45am. i had a nightmare. usually i have nightmares when i sleep very later. i ususally sleep at 10.30 to 11. let me tell you about my crazy nighmare. it's weird

the whole thing happened in the wee hours of the morning. my house got burned down. then my father had to spend over a thousand dollars just to buy back everything for me. i got back everything but my handphone and locker keys. somehow, i don't know why, jingming lived near my house and he was teasing me saying that : "ah haha. u're gonna be late. ah haha. ah haha. serves you right. ah haha." these were the exact words he said. then i rushed to take the lrt. when i got to platform a, the train left. then i rushed to platform b, but the train just left too. so i ran back to platform a but the another train just left again. and so i ran back and forth back and forth back and forth and i woke up abruptly. end of dream.

No comments: