Thursday, September 01, 2005

?

today i woke up wondering whether shoud i go to church or maths tuition. it was alreadi 8.15am. it's was early. VERY early. i had planned to wake up at 12 or even later. i laid in bed and thought what would God want me to do. in the end. i smsed my tuition teacher to come anytime in the evening.i dragged myself to the toilet and took my own sweet time even though i was going to be late. in the end. everybody was there except for martin because he LOST his handphone. how careless. anyway. shaun and benedict were late. really late. shaun - u are a lazy pig. benedict - probably it was due to stress. u look sick. take care eh? went for lunch with godpa and my two beloved godsisters, steph and kim. after lunch, steph went to get new rollerblades. cool. godpa dropped my off at clementi mrt. then it was home for me. i felt really drained. tried to stay awake to read my book and watch tv and the same time but in the end.

i dozed off. slept for like 2 hrs. then tuition teacher came. i hope trigonometry would be easy for me. the seniors are like having such a hard time with that particular topic. i would never have gotten an a2 for my maths without my tuition teacher. from and e8 to a a2! can u believe that? mr ho even praised me in 2f and 2d! i better keep it up man. chinese. from c6 to b3. it's considered a great improvement for me.