Friday, August 12, 2005

tiring but enriching

every friday is a tiring day. because of red cross. whoohoo! it rocks! anyway. let me tell u. every friday for me, it's the same. go to school. after school got chinese remedial. take note this. no lunch! no time to eat. so right after chinese remedial, it's a must to change to coporate t-shirt and go for red cross. as usual i'll have red cross and it'll end round 6pm. after that, i'll wait for my seniors so as to go dinner with them. we'll eat at dover till around 9 plus and then i'll take a lonely trip back home. it's a 1 hour journey for school to my home. usually i'll be super bored n lonely on the lrt especially. it's always like that cause not many ppl from fairfield live near me. haha. this time round i had mr yen smses to accompany me all the way from dover to home. sms sms sms sms. haha. whatever.

time is passing and i have maths tuition tmr!!! ARGH! everybody doesn't like tuition and homework. tell me. who likes them?

exhausted. did 5 pull ups! can u believe it?! I CAN'T!!!!! pull ups! boys style! the proper way!. i am so not gonna do that again! it used up all my arm power. i'm tired. goodnight.