Saturday, August 20, 2005

the maid

yesterday. i freaked out and cried. it was due to the movie THE MAID. i went to watch the show after red cross. with my seniors. the ppl who went were me fion chanel joanne yuming another senior leonard and his bro and sijie and kevin. we smuggled burger king food into the cinema. i bought 5 dollars worth of food and it was wasted as i didn't eat it all as i was too scared in the cinema to eat. haha. chanel was the funniest. she pulled up her shirt a lil to cover her face and looked thru the hole to watch the show. as for me...i covered my face with me hands. i opened up holes in my hands to look. i got shocked and jumped in my seat when it was only 5 mins into the show. haha. it was so scary. quickly. let the 7th month be over!!! hurry!.

anyway. after the show. it was during the whole show my heart thumped quickly and when the show stopped my heart just stopped still. i was like goin to collapse but i held on. at the mrt station, everybody sent chanel and i to the train first before they left. just as the doors were closing, i thought bout the scenes of the movie and puttin it in my life. i freaked out right on the spot and started to cry but stopped after the train left the station completely.

walking home was creepy. real creepy. i'm lucky that i don't see ghosts. prayed to God a little prayer to give me the faith and the courage. even in my room and the toilet i got scared but i prayed to God and it helped.



have done quite badly in this term's tests. why? why can't i do as well as others?! i study just as hard! why?...why can't i do it? why...