Friday, March 25, 2005

The Sound of Music

*whey*...
i'm all home alone watchin the sound of music on tv...i realli want to go for that play and usher for it on 10th of April!...i hope Zhengrong wrote my name down...talkin to Glenn on MSN now...he's the guy Christabel talked bout...i can bet i know how he got my e-mail addy...
hehe...Nathaniel Yuen is supa crappy man...hai...i hav 2 crazy retarded sec1s buggin me!!!...they are a pain in the ass...a thorn in my neck...they r buggin me juz lyk Evaleen is buggin us for Joel's number...i now understand how Joel Loke feels now...i realli wanna tell them off...hai..these days...the sec1s are all so despo..some of them hav even found steads on 3rd week of sch...despo ppl...they flirt wif ppl of their level and other levels...*YUCKS*!!!...
tmr and sunday i gonna wear my contacts..now...i'm a pro wearin those contacts...so cool!!!...wanna sign off now..not much to type anyway...ciao...:))