Saturday, March 19, 2005

Drama Performance

wo!!!...
woo...saw BB marchin when it was my drama reherasal...the sec1s marchin was lyk shit...[well somehow]...ooh...it looks lyk Joel Loke is the HEAD of all...his voice muz be pretty loud to command so many ppl...then...10mins before the performance...me and sammy had to go to the toilet as we were nervous...as we rushed down the stairs...up the aisle...i saw Hong Chin...he was talkin to Mr Pang...then he looked at me[wif my makeup n dress]....it was more lyk shockin-starin...i guess he had nvr seen me wif makeup and stuff...but what do i care...i needed to go to the TOILET!!!
and so............................today's performance rocks man!!![becoz i was acting]..hehe....i realli do hope that i get in for SYF instead of Takeena...Sherlyn had better get in for SYF instead of Sandra...Sherlyn's actin is so much better then her...as for Dionel and Nicholas...i realli dunno...the same goes to Joyce and Samantha...i realli dunno who will do in...all of them are all so better than me...
after washin off the rest of my makeup wif Sammy...i went into the auditorium to watch Eugenia's performance...those alumni ppl are so cool!!! and gay...they put on lip gloss...oh my...
after the shows ended...i popped on to Yuliang...it's the very 1st time i saw him wearin black...haha...actualli he looked cool...i wonder what hanky-panky did Y and B did together...Silas was sittin in front on them...he was wearin a red shirt and he as with Shih Wing...his BB fren...
and as usual..my sister was there...everybidy said that she was so cute!!![as usual]...
i wonder when will i open up my blog to everybody...i still can't get it right...hai...i realli need some help...