Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MIND BLOCK

ZZZ. It's 1;15am. Supposed to be doing a research proposal but here I am. Anyway, I've always wanted to be a proper blogger or at least pen down my thoughts here much more frequently. Sigh, school's soooo incredibly boring. I mean I enjoy what I learn, but to be tested about what we learn? Screw whoever that came up with exams. Pfft. Do you know what can increase my 'spirit of learning'? Going to UB in New York. I really want to but... Oh well, I'll just leave the entire matter into God's hands. As much as I want something or want something to go my way, but if it's just not in His plans, I want to know it from Him as early as possible! or even ASAP! Anyway, I have a super backlog of entries & more to do. The thoughts that always roaming my mind everyday:
1. The thousands of photos I have to edit & upload (sihui's birthday + zoo + birdpark)
2. Have a more serious music library in itunes
3. Planning for my 21st!

Okay, back to that research proposal now.

No comments: