Sunday, January 09, 2011

rs

I can't just hook up with a person I just met or even for months,I really can't. or can I? looking at those friends of mine,they really do seem happy & blissful.

ohwell.

8th January 2011
inter-collegiate games
okay,so I admit I was really rough during captain's ball. but seriously,what my team didn't have in guys, numbers & height, we made it up in quite a lot of physical contact. I'm reallllllyyyyy sorrrryyyy. & also,fiona ghui can't stand on the chair for nuts. with my current height,there's really no point for me to catch the ball,cause I can't.

anyway,I'm really proud of the team! syazwan, jean, sonia, shanise, sambaey & jeremy ftw! seriously,it was really awesome the games that we played against the others. even with only 2 guys,we didn't get thrashed. good job & see you guys in school soon!

after the games,it was ye's first Saturday meeting. fun ttm! thanks to paul that planned it. being the only acgl there,it made me think about my position.

should I continue as an acgl or give up my position to do other things? I really wanna hear what God has to say. I really wanna be on the path He has set for me. mark & elijah are most of the times in army & steph seems to be distancing herself from YE. man,I gotta get back to dfc syc fast!

olevels results out on Monday! cheers to all!

No comments: