Tuesday, December 14, 2010

baby choco

YES! I'VE FINALLY GOT IT! :DDD USED MY OWN FRIGGIN' $$$. ugh, this means my budget for christmas shopping has shrunk! hahaha, i made a promise to myself to not buy any clothes this month so that I could get this yummylicious FUJIFILM MINI INSTAX 7s CAMERAAAA. bought it at a sweet price for $121. yes i know, you can probably get this cheaper in taiwan/japan/hongkong but I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! retail price is about $170-$190 and even camera blogshops are selling it at $140++. THIS, i went straight to wholesale. I FOUND A CHEAPER PRICE, but couldn't wait for it. wanted to bring this sexy baby to BALIIIIII ((:

these are the first few shots:
eh, ONE PICTURE COST $1!!! woah, can imagine jacq's heart ripping everytime we used her camera to take a shot.




No comments: