Saturday, June 13, 2009

boring

I'M SUCH A BORRRINGGG PERSON

besides STUDYING & shitloads of tuition(mugger), exercising & watching videos on MTV,
i SLEEP.
please bring me out.

i think i've watched like a lot of videos already. the below 2 videos are the two new episodes of 'paris hilton: my new bff'. *meant for girls.
if you're a guy, you can watch it too :D
i wanna be like rich & famous like paris hilton, BUT UNFORTUNATELY, i wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth ))):
also done watching 'bromance'. just 6 episodes only. & it features the HOT HOT 'THE HILLS' star, brody jenner.




that's him (((:

going to steph's house for sleepover.



thinking of giving myself a manicure. for those who didn't see my AWESOME NAILS, too bad. somehow, i think, i'm quite artistic & give myself all those pretty pretty glittery manicures. it's a pity i don't have that nice nice fingernail shape. my aunt bought me my decorating stuff & it's lovely! (((: i've already taken off the old colour & stuff but don't have the time to do another. it's backbreaking y'know! it took me over an hour previously.

do my funny poll :D

No comments: