Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fat

this FAT girl can STILL do 5 pullups. it's been tried and tested.
someone please, motivate me to exercise!! haven't run in 3 weeks but worked on abs only. IT IS BLODDY VITAL TO EXERCISE. i want my tan back ):
FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT

must study for geog! math's becoming more interesting.

SUNDAY
went to aunty elma's for tuition for like almost 4hours! she cooked her wonderful spaghetti. would be totally awesome if there were mushrooms. steph & i then rushed to church. damn blisters started to form cause i wore heels again & it's the pair that i haven't worn since Chinese new year. my mum couldn't even remember it existed. what nice black booties. we was pretty interesting as i learnt as to how to tackle qns that may be asked by non-Christians. then studying in church then dinner where i had my glorious grilled dory fish. listening to Jon talk about his duolos trip was really interesting. makes me wanna go too. then back home for more studying. woah, when i took off my heels & stepped on flat ground, the feeling was awesome & this wasn't even my highest pair. i know, i'm short. lemme set a realistic goal of reaching at least 1.60m of height by which i think i can't grow anymore

F.F=Fat Fiona (only i can use this on me)
i'm like trying to put myself down so that it'll somehow push me to exercise. i'm sure alot of other athletes that are done with nationals are kind of feeling the fatness feeling.

FAT FAT FAT. thank God napfa's over. gold

fatty bom bom is laughing over pjcanoeing blog's latest entry & thinking about foodbanning myself.

No comments: