Thursday, January 22, 2009

tired

BURN OUT.
2nd week of school has just be ultimate CRAZY ):
the maths teacher asked me how's the frequency of canoeing training like. i was thinking what to say so that he wouldn't like suffer a heart attack, so i just said EVERYDAY. & he gave me those eyes that you see on BEDTIME STORIES'S HAMSTER BUGSY.

i hate the feeling of sickness. the sore throat, the blocked nose... & chinese new year is like just round the corner. SAVE ME.
i do enjoy what i do, but all these is making it real hard for me to study & just stay awake. signed out today & took mc. reached home, SLEPT. this morning, my eyebags were HUMONGOUS! & nobody told me so ): hated the walking part out of school, it's so long & endless.

when i signed out, there were already 10 people before me that had signed out with the reason unwell & stomachache. it's ONLY the second week of school & i'm feeling sick.
it sucks that i'm super unable to keep up with the school curriculum, ALREADY.
PHYSICS IS KILLING ME. physics to me, is like taking chinese. shit, this is bad.
ECONOMICS is making me feel LOST.
MATHS is HOPELESS
GP is SORT OF FUN.
GEOGRAPHY is BORING
but i still love school, just because i LOVE my friends, my classmates, my teammates, my dramatic teachers...

kinda loved training yesterday (: it was super funny, TO ME, that i capsized even before anything started. was trying to fix my screwed up watch with one hand & the other balancing & i capsized. but afterwards, i was really doing my best to keep up with the rest & I DID. i hoped i seemed fast, but my strokes are like still terrible. I MUST CHANGE.

No comments: