Friday, August 08, 2008

mr & mrs tan wedding

SUPER OVER-DUED POST:
MR & MRS TAN's wedding


the fairfield helpers for the wedding. theme colour: WHITE/PURPLE


absolute princess!


omg, the flower girl is SUPER CUTE & PRETTY. her eyes are so perfect! she looks super photogenic.


yibei gina & me


gina & joy!

SIHUI!


miss liang & her dad. i still think her dad looks like the actor from 'wo de jia zai da pa yao'

recital of the marriage vows

the wedding's receptionists



KEITH!


yayy, a picture with the bride & groom


a picture with the wedding coordinator & the photographer. everybody just looks so darn gorgeous

allicia sihui me

the choir for the wedding. they were SUPER good.

GINA!


NAT!

SIHUI! omg, my tan is so freaking obvious. ahh, ugly ugly.
the 3 of us!

yiberi & allicia (:


ahh, blurry photo
an OKAY sign with the waiter. his service is more than OKAY! he had to certainly put up with alot of our requests. i think this was his first time serving such an interactive table.
the table people. haha, we didn't mind having to have to sit at a table so far away from the stage. all of us were the entertainment itself.
i love my hair. aunty sally, you rock! she's the hairdresser that did my hair. she wanted to spray my hair blue & i was like NO no no, so she gave me fake hair instead. she's like one of the best hairdressers that i know & i trust my hair in her hands! HAHA (:

No comments: