Thursday, July 17, 2008

results

i already knew it was going to come to this.

my results SUCK. if only i could study like i row.
i have to seriously focus on my studies.
seriously, i don't know how i'm a good girl gone bad. i feel like the teachers perceive me as being notorious & rebellious. THIS IS NOT the fiona ghui my friends know me as. i kinda dislike the authority in pioneer. they kinda think they are ALWAYS RIGHT. let them be, i'm gonna show them i'm not what they think i am.

this whole effing problem started because my whole class didn't turn up for PW workshop. my EOM draft 1 was misplaced when i bloody know that i specially went to school to put it in the teacher's pigeon hole & it went missing. i couldn't hand up my EOM draft 2 cause of canoeing competition & the principal says that i can't use that as an excuse. HELLO? let me tell you, i'm not the only one being unable to hand it in because of canoeing competition. we were ALL at macritchie. why was i the only one being picked on? anyway, when the principal said i couldn't go for competition, i just bawled ): stopped a while later but when she said that if my name ever appears on her list again for whatever bad reason, i'll not be allowed to go back for canoeing. ): that was when i just burst into tears again.

i'm glad i had friends to comfort me when i'm down. yiling was the best! (: she immediately called me & we talked for some good quality time. now teachers are doing followups with me. oh, my skirt length keeps getting caught. i KNOW IT'S SHORT & so are the every other girl's skirt in the school. don't cha know that PJC's school skirt is sooo blooody TIGHT! the teachers should try wearing it once in a while. a really long tight skirt is soooo nerd, unless it's a pencil skirt, then it's really HOT!!

PW is a pain in the ass.

just decided to do all those PW surveys that people have sent me. i'm really a nice person.

stop coming closer, IDLU. i mean it.

No comments: