Tuesday, March 04, 2008

canoeing

i'm falling in love with canoeing
no matter how tough it is, or whether can i take the pain,
i love it all the same.

it's probably cause of the people there. i'm not sure with those who just came but people like purnima, atiqah, wani, siti, nicholas, james & james, samuel & samuel, padey, alan, norris & sorry to those i can't remember. though yesterday's training was TOUGH (to me), but getting through thick & thin, pain & laughter, is what makes us stronger (: every morning training, seeing each other's faces, just fills up my life. my friends, my teammates, are my motivation.

you people out there think, woah, fiona's in canoeing, later become very muscular very ugly seh, how sia? no way man. i kinda control my body, so though i worry about being really buff, it's a sign that i'm fit! yayy! (:

though being in canoeing make me tired due to lack of sleep, i WILL FIND the discipline to pull through everything. this is something, i'm really going to commit myself to & it's gonna make me busy busy busy. man, i should really learn how to prioritize.

love love love <3

No comments: