Friday, February 29, 2008

crosscountry

I AM SO PISSED & I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO LET MY DISAPPOINTMENT OUT.
the reason why? it's cause i didn't win anything for cross country, it's not that i'm a lousy runner, it cause i ran the freaking BOYS ROUTE, the whole 4.2km! i seriously think that if i ran the girls route, i'll manage to win something. you wonder why i ran the boys route, it's cause theree was NO FREAKING PERSON THERE TO TELL ME TO TURN TO THE GIRLS ROUTE! no sign somemore! HELLO?! i'm JUST a JAE student that hasn't even gone for a single pe yet cause my timetable doesn't state so. i don't even know the stupid route. i believe i was running with all my might, my strength & my soul. i believe it was the fastest i ever ran. i'm sad & angry & disappointed, however, i know i've done my best (:

cheery up fiona!(: there's still next year!

No comments: