Tuesday, December 04, 2007

OUT

whoo! a day out with friends really do cheer me up!
i believe, SHOPPING DOES HELP ONE LOSE WEIGHT. walking up&down the streets of orchard ten times, inside&out shops. my feet hurt! i didn't know i was going to run from shop to shop. i wore heels today! sobs. blisters. you know? i rather them burst then i burst them. IS THERE ANY WAY TO EASE THE PAIN OF BLISTERS?


anyway, today it was just the 4 of us. i met up with my primary school friends. <3>

talking to serwee&jiahui, reminsincing about the good ol' days. laughing about practically everything. they reminded me of an incident in my house. we were p4, serwee, jiahui & a few others came to my house, to my room. we shut the door, close the windows, drew the curtains. put a blanket over my table&bed to make it seem dark. then we were like telling ghost stories, frightening ourselves, then someone screamed cause she saw something & we all screamed. then my maid rushed up&asked us what happened. haha. funny.


i better type everything down in case i forget.
MY BROTHER, PIERCED HIS EARS!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naughty naughty boy. but our mom allows.
he better keep it clean. VERY CLEAN. he's a very dirty boy.


this photo: the darn stupid machine. only serwee&jiahui had the most patience to deal with this spoilt old dsyfuntional piece of equipment.
this photo: me&esther! this girl, in pri3, left without telling anyone that she had shifted school&house. tsk tsk. missed her LOADS. haven't seen her in like 7 years! in primary 3, year 2000, 7 years ago, we were best friends. &my dear esther could only remember me, jiahui&serwee. HAHA. when we tried to jolt her memory with names from our 3A10 class, 2nd best in level of course, she just couldn't remember anyone else.
this photo: the photo.
this photo: esther&jiahui. the dress jiahui is wearing, is quite common. at taka, while we were shopping for christmas presents after we sent esther off to the mrt station, we saw another girl wearing the exact same dress! jiahui practically wanted to hide from that girl. she couldn't stand another person wearing the exact same thing as her! they were both wearing black flats too.
this photo: the four of us. can you see my hair colour? it's not black anymore! whee! (:
i absolutely LOVE wearing heels. platforms, wedges, all i'll wear. i'll look&feel taller this way. in all form of satisfaction&fashion&beauty, one has to pay the price through sacrifice of, getting BLISTERS!

No comments: