Wednesday, May 16, 2007

craving

MAN! i'm so wanting to play FIFA on xbox but apparently SOMEONE misplaced it. the fifa disc for my playstation is spoilt. everytime after scoring a few goals, the screen goes black. the other working one is the xbox one and the disc is MISSING. very irritating. i just have to wait for my brother to come back from brunei.

yes! season 2 of SUPERNATURAL is out! yeah man!

spongebob rocks! however, my mother wants me to watch the musical with my sister. in the musical, a person has to go into costume and act as spongebob squarepants. SO FAKE. don't want to watch it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA GHUI!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENPING!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLETTE!
all their birthdays fall on the same day, however, vanessa's 8 while enping & nicolette's 16. SWEET SIXTEEN! :D

i'm pretty contented with the B3 i have for my chinese. it's really very good compared with the E8s,F9s and D7s that i have been getting all these while. i know i could have done better but it's too late. must work hard on my oral and letter writing. jiayou!

No comments: