Sunday, January 14, 2007

footdrill camp

have i ever mentioned how big my love is for footdrill?
anyway, the passion for it is so great that i like correcting mistakes. i really am happy when i see my cadets executing correctly and disappointed when they don't. i think i'm a strict instructor.

this year's camp wasn't THAT INTENSIVE as we were drilling in the hall because of the rain. i think everyone's drills improved tons. i also learnt some stuff, real new stuff. footdrill drained my energy, and furthermore, i slept around 3.30pm and had to wake up at 6.45pm. freezing cold. NOT me. i was snugly warm in my sleeping bag. fion, irysad and hengguang slept in stretchers, huiling slept ON TOP of her sleeping bag, qihui ma'am, leonard sir, joanne and chanel ma'am slept in the cold floor. all of them woke up freezing. and all of us squeezed into the red cross room, sleeping.

footdrill is really the best. i think everyone had fun during the camp, especially playing all the childish games that i thought of. snake catching is really tiring and brain-teasing. haha. during the weekly redcross meeting before camp, red cross was playing snake catching in the pa1. man, did my ear suffer some serious damage. everyone was screaming and really having fun. i think many of them really enjoyed the day.

footdrill camp really drained out tons of people, during debrief it was really hilarious to see some dozing off. i had huiling to keep me awake. haha. i just can't stop thinking about it. after dissmisal, the cadets went home, irysad n hengguang played soccer with the volleyball, fion n huiling n amanda went home, atiqah went to bathe n then home, chanel ma'am and leonard sir went home together and while waiting for my dad to fetch me home i ACTUALLY did some chinese homework that zeng lao shi gave us. unbelievable.

upon reaching home around 4.30pm, i immediately fell alseep on my bed and only woke up at12.30am when my mom was scolding my brother. i was delirious. my body wasn't used to this. cooked myself some maggi mee and went asleep again.

woke up, watched tv, did homework and here i am now.
dear Lord, i'm really sorry for not going to church.

No comments: