Thursday, August 03, 2006

feelings

man. for this post, it's purely ranting and what i am feeling at the moment. you have no right to sue me or whatever. so here goes. i'm sorry for using vulgarities


there's a raging tempest in me. i'm furious. i'm mad. i'm a dark cloud. things aren't going my way. i see people i hate! i see people i dislike! i don't get it why others don't respect councillors. can't they just listen?! what the f*** is their damned problem. i feel alone. suddenly it's like i'm invisible. i feel neglected. stupid results. hate chinese. no motivation to do it. it's so damn effing. kena scolding by zeng lao shi today. almost kena suspended. this is some freaking shit. f***. i went away crying. people saw i heck. i'm terribly hurt. i had to get it. cry it out. but what's over is over. i'm so f***ing disappointed in myself. f***.


dear lord, please forgive me.

No comments: