Thursday, June 01, 2006

flying there

woots! discovered a very addictive game. it's a mmrpg. massive multiplayer role playing game. well, it's addictive to me. it's called flying for fun. FLYFF. it's a pity they have maintainance service every thursday. man, i'm boredd now.

speaking of flying, my dearest friends are flying all over the world. some to china and some to czech republic. UNFAIR. anyway, at the bottom, are the photos taken with those people leavinn for china.

syf training is really tiring me out.

damn. my mother has signed me up for chinese tuition but not confirmed yet. can ANYBODY teach me chinese or let me join their chinese tuition? PLEASE.

man. yesterday i experienced EXTREME BOREDOM AND LONELINESS. disgusting. may's not in singapore. she's AWAY in myammar. and during physics lesson, i was the ONLY GIRL THERE! sat alone. the guys were behind playing psp. no one was really listening to the teacher except, maybe the nerds :) may's in myammar. debbie and eunice in china. samantha's in malaysia. do you know that my physics class has only 5 girls?! the rest are guys. my physics class has like 21 people.

i want to try to take bio when i go jc.

No comments: