Monday, May 22, 2006

depression

ARGH! my handphone! it got STOLEN! anyway, it's LOST! it's MISSING. i feel handicapped without it! whoever has taken my handphone, please return it to me. please. :( return me my sim card my handphone and the battery along with the accesories that came with it. please. return sian's wallet inside. GOSH. her wallet contained 170++bucks inside!

the distance between my bag and to the locker was like 1++metres ONLY. i walked to my locker, opened it, took out some books, closed it and walked back in less than 1minute, AND IT WAS GONE! my books, bag, handphone and wallet was together and my wallet and handphone was together outside on my books beside my bag on the floor beside the bench. HOW CAN IT JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?!

i felt like crying during chem and amaths and emaths. i have never lost anything in my school life. i have never lost my wallet or handphone or textbook or workbook before. why must this happen to me? and on the 2nd last day of school.

please, the person who took it, just return it to me. i promise i won't hold any grudges. i will forgive and forget. please. i'm suffering from utter sadness :(

No comments: