Friday, April 14, 2006

BIRTHDAY 2006

13th april, thursday
i love my DEAREST FRIENDS! you people are the greatest! thanks for brightening up my day. i sure had a SMILE on my face the WHOLE DAY!! except for recess. those two female dogs shouldn't have cut my queue. it really ruined my appetite. I AM FIFTEEN!

i was pretty unlucky on my birthday. early in the morning, the carpark was dark. i didn't see the lorry's mirror and i bang into it. then, when entering my dad's car, i didn't bend low enough and hit my head AGAIN. then, during physics lesson, i almost slipped and fell. not enough friction. then, during amaths lesson, i tripped over my bag strap and fell. it was HUMILATING. then, during chinese, my hip hit into the whiteboard's edge :(

thanks for all the presents! the wonderful toys, stationery, and stuff. haha. thanks ruth, julien, vincent and edmund for the ripcurl bag. it's the first! thanks mark ho for the box of chocolates. thanks joanne for the toothbrush. thanks EVERYBODY. this year, i think the BEST PRESENT would be from huang yuliang. haha. it's the best and i really like it. it's a bear carrying a bouquet of live flowers!! so sweet! i think it's really expensive. haha.

did t-zone duty with xiangfeng. haha. ended up playing the xbox. MAN! she's SO GOOD at that kungfu game. went home ALONE at 5pm. sigh. had to go home alone on my birthday. it was the least expected thing.

for dinner, my family went to jack's place for dinner. haha. had my favourite steak. yum. then went to get a cake to celebrate with my friends. it was cheesecake with strawberries. sweet.

so, my dad sent me to shuyi's house. i went up and pressed the doorbell. i could hear the four girls, shuyi sihui allicia and christabel, SCREAMING. haha. it was in shuyi's room when they gave me my present. haha. i really love it. there was a blue plastic bag. there were 14 items inside. the plastic bag is considered as another 1 item. EVERYTHING WAS IN BLUE IN COLOUR. haha. LOVE IT. thanks girls! haha. the funniest gift was the COIN.

we then proceeded to allicia's house for our SLEEPOVER '06. we put down our things and did some snooping around. then sat on the sofa to watch the 40 year old virgin. it's an nc-16 movie. i'm only 15. boy was it sick. we only started watching it like 12 midnight. and it ended around 2am. we then went to the room and talked and talked and talked and talked and played and acted. haha. we only ended till like 4.30am!!! and I REVEALED MY THREE YEAR LONG SECRET. hush hush. haha.

14th april, friday
SLEEPOVER'06 consisted of me, allicia, christabel, sihui and shuyi.we only woke up till like 11am. didn't go to church for service and dance practice. sorry. i feel super guilty. we quickly bathed and got dressed and proceeded to town. SHOOTS. it was raining CATS AND DOGS AND MONKEYS AND GORILLAS. haha. we bought an umbrella. it was a spoilt umbrella. it got my addidas shoe wet. it got all of us wet. we went to cinelesiure. went to buy tickets for the movie black night. haha. it isn't a very good horror movie so don't watch it. it didn't leave much impact on me. haha. DON'T WATCH IT. we had a late lunch at like 3pm. so tons of fairsians. ncc juniors and seniors. lots of fairsians. it seems that cineleisure is a fairsian hangout. oh yah. we took neoprints too and guess who was there? it was yuyang from that campus superstar. he was with his girlfriend. then a lot of girls wanted to take with him but he said no and got real pissed off. even the counter ladies wanted a photo with him.

allicia pratically slept through the whole horror movie. sihui and bel practically screamed and laughed throughout the whole movie. shuyi practically watched the whole movie. i practially had tons of emotions throughout the whole movie. then bel had to go back. her parents are strict. we went shopping after the movie. and we wandered aimlessly in orchard before going back to cineleisure for dinner. ate at my gaillee. haha.

okay. the table beside our table was a guys table. and they kept on looking at us. when i picked up my bro's call and the conversation was about home, a guy from the table said that : oh. ta yao hui jia le ( she wants to go home already). and when i didn't finish the coke a guy said : ta mei you ba coke he wan ( she didn't finish drinking the coke). allicia and i found them weird and turned our body direction away from them. then when a group of girls came in a guy said : na ge bitch hen chou ( that bitch is so ugly). sorry for the use of vulgarities. we then left quickly after dinner and proceeded back to shuyi's home.4 of us

on the mrt, there were this group of guys. kept looking in our direction also. if i wasn't a councillor or a christian and if i was a mean girl, i most probably would have said this : what the **** are you looking at? haha.

end of story.

i love you all! thanks for the presents!

No comments: