Friday, February 24, 2006

series of events

cross country 2006
okay. number tag : 19
my position : 13
at first, i was very depressed because of my position. from 6 to 13. i even cried. but whatever. it's the B DIVISION. and i'm not even from a sports cca. i was like thinking, i'm not from a sports cca, i don't train every week, but it's already so good to be in the 13th position. i knew that this year's cross country for me wouldn't be good. i was already half-crying in the 'forest'. on the highway, it was tiring. i didn't even bother to run faster when erin was like somewhere behing me. the slope to the highway was a killer. went to king albert's macdonalds for luch. practically the whole fairfield was there.

24th feb 06
i just feel burderned everyday. i really want to be free. i'm failing everything. i am not doing aswell as what my potential can do. chem test on monday. my mother told me to just memorise. i think i really need to go home after YE to study. i'm really doing badly. i only have amaths and emaths tuition teacher. he's good.

i cannot study or work under pressure. pressure stresses me up. if i panic/ stress out before a test, i won't be able to think. i'll completely blank out. so, i took my time for today's a maths test, it was shit. out of the 6 questions i only managed 4 and i'm not even sure i'll get full marks for all 4. it's upon 30! die. i really felt like crying today. it's really very depressing. don't wanna mention.

you may be wondering why i cry so much, well, people have been telling me to cry and not keep my sorrows inside. i don't cry. i just tear. i think i'll need to run around the neighbourhood soon. do you know running actually alleviates my mood? it kinda takes away the stress in me! haha.

No comments: