Friday, December 30, 2005

lazing

right now, i'm just lazing around. still have social studies homework to do. and somehow, i can't do my chinese fei chang yue du, because my parents threw it away while spring cleaning. wo. lucky me. i can't stand chinese homework. man. miss hia is gonna be my form teacher. do u know what this means? either i quickly quit drama or i cannot play truant for drama. yikes!

will be going for church dinner tonight and have to wear any outfit that is smart and casual. so, i'm wearing my new skirt n top and shoes. and will be carryin a handbag. stop. what has come over me??! why am i becoming more and more ladylike? poof. luckily i still hate pink. yesterday during shopping, i accidentally promised my mother that i'll wear a dress next year. oops. anyway, i promised myself that i'll only wear a dress when i'm sec4.

a few weeks ago, i discovered that our school does not have a prom or graduation night or whatever. just a graduation service. boo.

yes! i have made joanna wear a skirt to tonight's dinner!! yes! whoohoo! steph wants to wear a dress. it's okay with me. sexy man. haha.

No comments: