Saturday, October 15, 2005

shopping

went shopping today the WHOLE day!

i can't stand anymore. my mother brought me and my sis shopping. in the morning around 10.45am we went bukit panjang plaza to get a new phone for me. i wanted that nokia6230i. lot's of functions but it was really EXPENSIVE. in the end i ended up with a nokia 6020. it may not be good BUT as least it is better than my previous hp which was a siemens m55.

then my father fetched us to orchard. i immediately pulled my mother to the FOX shop. gosh. i just love clothes from THERE. BUT. my mother went to forever21 to shop for her clothes first. beside that shop was charles and keith. so we went there to get slippers for me. bought 2. right after that we procceded to the FOX shop at wisma. tried on lots of clothes. do you know you can actually get tired by changing clothes again and AGAIN. so that's what i did. in the end i left that shop with like 4 shirts and 1 jeans. WOW. after that we went walking around takashimaya. went to bossini to get A skirt and A jeans. takashimaya also had a FOX shop. pulled my mother there. bought another 2 shirts and 1 jeans. haha. mad.

then went to that new shop beside that PUMA shop. bought a slipper. cheap cheap cheep. haha. my mother still had energy. she wanted to go to queesway to get me a new shoe. i COULD NOT take it already. so we went home for dinner.

fiona's theology
1. when you tell jokes and people say "____ are so LAME!" tell them it's not true. YOU have LEGS.
2. it's either you burp or fart after a GOOD meal.
3. i am not short. you are just taller.
4. this is how you answer "why" questions.
- why do you run? because i don't walk
- why is she so dark? because she is not fair
- why is the sky so high? because it is not low
- why is he so fat? because he is not thin
GET IT?
5. opposites
- into the blue/out of the red
- fat/thin
- here they come/out they go

that's all for now.