Thursday, June 16, 2005

m'sis holiday

haha...
back from my m'sia holiday...it's fun fun fun!!! :) except for the hotel which totally sucks man...100% low quality...n it's even rated 3 or 3 and a half stars...big mistake man!!! let me start with the carpark..it doesn't have a shelter to shelter the cars n the carpark is a public carpark!!! then at the hotel lobby...it was quite ok la...jus abit small....then me n my frens went looking around...no swimming pool!!! what kind of stupid hotel is this?! no swimming pool?!! then my family had to share a room...the room was like so small!!! there were only 2 super single beds...a tv a desk and 2 chairs and a toilet!!! there was no trash bin!!! what the...doesn't the hotel respect the people's hygiene?!anyway..in the end my whole family the whole 5 of us managed to sleep on the two super single beds...now the toilet...the door can be closed easily...by when opening the door and unlocking it...it's tough man and my sis almost got stuck inside!!!
anyway..the best part of this holiday was that i lots of good food...eat sushi..the best hokkein mee in the m'sia...western food la...anyway...smuggled chewing gum and pirated dvds into s'pore again...as always...